Tuesday, May 09, 2006

What is payroll tax

I wish all of my older friends and net-newbie friends were a little bit more savvy about sending emails. It’s a real pain - for them to send you an email - where there’s nothing in the body of the message, only an attachment. Then, to make it worse, the attachment is an attachment of an attachment… ad infinitum! And by the time you’ve opened all the attachments to get down to the original message, it ends up being a subject about owner operator finance that you’re not even interested in anyway! Makes me wonder why I just don’t delete these silly things as soon as they hit my inbox. Guess I just want to see what my friends are thinking.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I find
It really useful & it helped

me out much. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.


Take a look at my web-site essentialweb.asia
Here is my website : spain weather forecast 14 days

2:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you ever thought about publishing an ebook or guest authoring on other

sites? I have a blog based upon on the same information you

discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information.
I know my audience would enjoy your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to

send me an e mail.

my webpage: 4 and 5 star hotels in costa del sol
Also visit my weblog : airport transfer malaga spain

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was curious what all is

required to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would
cost a pretty penny? I'm not very

internet savvy so I'm not 100% positive. Any suggestions or advice

would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Here is my web site :: 2011 public holidays in madrid
Also visit my web site ... 2011 world series of poker main event results

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home